Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vintage Flora

@ Rozelle Markets

This dress is divine. The necklace is divine. The colours on this woman are divine. Alas my photographs are not as divine and for that I apologise profusely.
...I'm still shy about asking people and then because I'm grateful and slightly nervous I don't direct nor position according to where the light is, etc. Me I have no problem bossing around!



Anyway, although I know many will disagree, I didn't dislike the way she 'merged' the necklace with the dress detail. The necklace has become part of the dress instead of a feature.
Far too many people are about "emphasize only one thing! Your eyes or your lips! Your breasts or your hips!", etc, etc... I say... restraint is too controlled. Real control is in the letting go...

Wow Kimosabe, that's deep.

*****************************************
Related Posts with Thumbnails