Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Contrasts...

@ Rozelle.

These gorgeous women look like rockstars...leather pants, black mini skirt, animal print shoes, blood red shirt...grrr... one's a doctor.
Quite possibly the coolest Doctor I have seen. Motley Crue would love her!*

When was the last time your doctor rocked up in leatherpants huh? Oh I love contrasts! I love dichotomy!
Rockstars & doctors... black & white... tiger print & nautical stripe... studded bags & flowing hair and as regular readers of my personal blog know... I have a 'thing' for red & blue.

© theSTREETzone 2010© theSTREETzone 2010© theSTREETzone 2010

*Motley Crue - for those too young or too innocent to know, an 80s heavy metal band who had a hit with their song "Dr Feelgood".

*****************************
Related Posts with Thumbnails